Sunday, August 5, 2012

FatLoss4Idiots lose 9 pounds every 11 days

The Fatloss4idiots diet has become one of the most successful diets on the market today. There is no doubt that this diet has been used successfully by thousands of people all around the world. It is also clear from the countless reviews and feedbacks, that people lost a lot of weight with this diet, whether as little as 15 pounds or as much as 75 pounds or more.

However, as much as I appreciate this diet, there are some things I dislike about Fatloss4idiots. I wanted to share them with you.

Here are the things I dislike about Fatloss4idiots:

1. The name - Fatloss4idiots is a funny name, but I didn't think it was funny when I saw it for the first time. It can even be insulting. Later, when I understood that the name signifies that this diet is so easy even an idiot can do it, my dislike for the name diminished. But I still think that they could've chosen another name.

2. The 9 pounds every 11 days fat loss promise - Fat Loss 4 Idiots promises that you will lose 9 pounds every 11 days of use. I don't like this promise because every person is different and loses weight at a different pace. Sure, some people do lose 9 pounds every 11 days, others do even better. But most of the people lose an average of 6 pounds every 11 days. This is still a great weight loss rate, so I think Fatloss4idiots could've done without the 9 pounds promise.

3. Lack of support - The biggest downside to Fatloss4idiots is that you don't have a support group with this diet. The reason is that it's so easy to use that you don't really need any support, but sometimes it's nice to read someone else feedback and get some more explanation.

I want to make one thing clear: Fat Loss 4 Idiots does work. The fact that there are 3 things I think they could've done better doesn't diminish the achievement of this diet.


Click Here!
to try it out
 

Weightloss Enlightenment Copyright © 2012