Monday, August 27, 2012

Does Acai Berry Really Work?

Acai is one of the hottest products in the health and nutrition industry, and it is very difficult to go through a day where you do not see an ad online for one of many Acai products on the market. These ads promise amazing health benefits from the Acai fruit such as; anti-aging, cancer prevention, a boost of energy, and mood improvement. If true this would make Acai an amazing fruit...but is it too good to be true?
Being a long time Acai user I can emphatically say "YES!" Acai juice has made a dramatic difference in my life. It's the first thing I have to drink every morning and it gives me enough energy to accomplish all of my goals each day.
I used to be a huge Redbull drinker, but always hated the inevitable crash I would get just a few hours after drinking one. When you drink Acai berry juice you get that same boost of energy without the caffeine crash.
Since I prefer to get my vitamins from as many natural sources as possible, I consider the Acai berry my natural multivitamin. It contains high levels of essential fatty acids, is rich in amino acids (19 amino acids to be exact), and is a good source for vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and E. On top of that it is a great source of fiber and contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, and zinc.
The high antioxidant content helps fight off cancer cells and helps you grow stronger, healthier, hair and will give you smooth, glowing, skin. The Acai berry also helps boost your immune system so you will get sick with the common cold and flu less often.
So, if you are asking "Does Acai berry really work?" the answer is a resounding "YES". The one thing you must watch out for is the free trial offers of Acai berry pills that are going around. These are scams that are selling you very low quality Acai powder, while charging you $88 each month.
 

Weightloss Enlightenment Copyright © 2012